Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a day

What a day this has been James my 15 year old son woke me up at 5am, he was having a hard time breathing and couldn't find his inhaler. I went to the kitchen to get him one and by the time I got it he was laying on the floor, he used it but was still having problems. I touched him to help him up and he was hot as fire. I grabber him a shirt and me something to wear and off to the E. R. we went. He had a temp of 104. They gave him a breathing treatment did a chest xray and a lot of bloodwork. He has bronchitis and mono. I asked him who he's been kissing and he just rolled his eyes at me. The poor kid he is still miserable and the temp keeps going back up.

Jessica is at her senior prom tonight. Where does time go? It dosen't seem possible for her to be THAT old already.

No comments: