Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My first post

Since this is my first post I'll give a little detail of my family. This is the second time around for both of us. I have three children one girl and two boys. My daughter is 18 and the boys are 15 and 9. They live with us full time and do not have a visitation schedual with their father they have not seen him in two years, they do occasionally talk to him. His daughter is 9 and just came to live with us two weeks ago when her mother passed away. This was very unexpected and emotions are running on high all around we are making lots of adjustments. Our 8 year old nephew also stays with us a lot, and my daughters boyfriend stays here too. We have two Puggles and a Blue Healer puppy, 5 cats and 4 parakeets. To say we have a full house is an understatement. Sometimes I swear I live in a zoo. As for my husband I love him very much, we do have our problems but what couple dosen't. I do not work outside of my home not nessacarily by choice if I could find a job I would take it. My husband recently lost his job in the car industry. We take it one day at a time and do our best to hold it all together some days that is harder than you might think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!